Make Your Own Holiday Tree with Starlights...
This Starlight Candy Tree is super easy, yet makes a big impact on the mantle, as a centerpiece or anywhere you can think of! It's fun to do and simple enough that the kids can lend a hand. I chose to keep the Starlights wrapped as I like the way the cellophane sparkles and catches the light. It also helps fill in the gaps between the candies. The tree stores easily in a plastic bag during off season. Mine has been stored in a hot/cold attic for 2 years and still looks like new! I hope you have fun with this project.
#starlightcandytree #christmascrafts #freechristmascrafts #diychristmastreecrafts
(2-3) Bags of Starlight Candies
(1) Large Styrofoam cone or make one out of cardboard
Hot Glue Gun
- Keeping Starlights wrapped, place a small amount of glue on the back of each candy and press onto cone shape.
- Work from the top down, paying attention to spacing. You may have to add or subtract space in between each candy to get them to fit correctly.
- Turn the cellophane ends so they fill the areas where there will be gaps.
- Continue until the entire cone is covered.
Best Of Luck With Your Project!
copyright, 2013, Nicole F. Cox, thismomentisgood.blogspot.com, all rights reserved.