Printfriendly

LOOM KNITTING: BOOT CUFFS

My New Obsession...

Boot Cuffs

   This year my wardrobe has been all about layers, layers, layers.  I've been experimenting with putting new clothing combinations together and using accessories...belts, scarves, etc.  Which leads me to my new obsession...Boot Cuffs!  I started out the season by buying two pairs of over the knee socks, which cost a whopping $28.00. One of the pairs got a run in it the first time I wore them. So, I've been on a mission to start knitting my own boot cuffs because I want all the color combinations and none of the expense.  It has taken a little experimenting.  The first pair I made did not have enough stretch in the bind off...I could barely pull it over my calf.  I learned how to do a stretchy bind off and then I was off and running, creating a few different patterns.  Boot Cuffs are a wonderful way to accessorize your look and they can really be practical when it's cold outside.  I hope you enjoy these patterns as much as I have! Please message me if you have any questions.  You can find the patterns here:  Boot Topper Patterns

#loomknitting #loomknittingpatterns #bootcuffs #boottoppers

Copyright, 2013, Nicole F. Cox, thismomentisgood.blogspot.com, all rights reserved.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.