Printfriendly

NEW LOOM KNIT VINTAGE STYLE HAT PATTERNS!

This week I finished up two new vintage style hats for the Etsy Store!  Vintage seems to be very "in" right now and there's not many patterns out there for loom knitters so I worked hard this fall to design a couple patterns that I thought loomers might like.  One features the Puff Stitch, which I haven't seen in looming until now!  The other hat has an overlapping hat band. Both patterns will introduce a new technique or stitch.  I hope you enjoy these new hat patterns!
#loomknittingpatterns #freeloomknittingpatterns #ladiesloomknithats #loomknitting #loomknitvintagehatpatterns #loomknithatpatterns

Vintage Style Loom Knit Ladies Hat!

Loom Knit 1920's Style Cloche Hat!


You can find these patterns and more at my Etsy Store:  This Moment is Good on Etsy
And
as always check out this blog for free loom knitting patterns and other crafts!

copyright, 2014, thismomentisgood, Nicole F. Cox, all rights reserved.  Please link to this blog, do not copy and paste content.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.